We take the hassle out of hydration
At EAF Products, we do our best to make it easy to drink more water. Hydration should be simple and easy, with minimal babysitting of your water bottle. We've found that when we make water easy to access, we drink more water effortlessly. Ideally a water bottle should:
- have a comfortable handle that is easy to carry with you -
- be leak-proof when closed -
- provide quick easy access to water - no screw-tops that take time and attention -
- be easy to draw water from - it's not fun sucking against a vacuum -
- allow keeping your eyes on the road while driving - flip tops and screw tops must be tilted up, which blocks your view -
- be easy to clean -
We choose materials that minimize toxic exposure
We are committed to providing products that reduce chemical exposure. Many plastics contain materials that can leach into the water and mimic or block the actions of hormones that occur naturally in the body. Scientific papers have reported that chemicals which exhibit Estrogenic Activity (EA) are the most prevalent and are particularly hazardous. While BPA is the most publicized chemical shown to have EA, thousands of others are suspected to exist.
We use polypropylene as our base plastic of choice since it has been shown to be safe, EA free and does not impart any taste to the water. Colorants can leach into the water and some have shown EA. Therefore, we use black (carbon based) color or uncolored for any plastic that touches the bottle contents.